If you’re a little worried about where to start, a free 1-2-1 consultation is recommended as the first step. These are an excellent opportunity to find out more information about the Clinic and the treatment options available to you.
As infertility can affect both women and men, the first step is usually an initial consultation which will involve a full consultation with a Consultant and some basic fertility investigations such as:
- A semen analysis
- A pelvic ultrasound scan
- An AMH blood test to check the ovarian reserve
The results of these tests will help to determine which treatment is right for you and will give you the best chance of success.
Fertility Retreats is extremely proud to partner with Fertifa who are experts in fertility treatment and offer the following treatments:
Fertifa’s mission is to make reproductive health care as accessible and affordable for everyone. Whether you’re thinking about fertility treatment, currently trying to conceive, have a history of failed fertility treatment, or simply want to find out how you can maximise your chance of a pregnancy, then Fertifa is fully committed to you and your fertility journey.
Offering a complete range of treatment options, Fertifa provides quality patient care, excellent success rates and personalised mentorship throughout every fertility journey.
As a patient focused digital Fertility Clinic, you can be reassured that Fertifa only partner with leading Fertility Clinics that offer you the following:
- Excellent success rates that are 15%-25% higher than the national average
- Clinical excellence every step of your fertility journey guided and overseen by Dr Gedis Grudzinskas
- Honest and transparent prices. No hidden costs and no hidden additional costs
- Access to a Fertility Advisor 7 days a week to guide you through every step of your fertility journey
- Access to leading professionals with over 30 years combined knowledge and expertise
- Individual and personalised treatment plans, with no waiting time to start treatment
- Access to a wealth of wellbeing holistic therapies to maximise your chance of a pregnancy
Your fertility care is powered by a digital platform – giving you access to help, support, and a wealth of benefits 7 days a week anytime, anywhere.
All Fertifa partner Fertility Clinics have been given a 5/5 Inspection Rating by the Regulating Body – The Human Fertilisation & Embryology Authority (HFEA), and a 4/5 Patient Rating giving you piece of mind and reassurance as you begin your fertility journey.